Self Grinding Coffee Makers With Style.
Cuisinart has been producing small kitchen appliances since 1973 when Carl and Shirley Sontheimer founded the company. Since its founding Cuisinart has become so successful that its name has become synonymous with food processing in general. A testament to that fact is that when anybody says “Cuisinart it” most folks immediately know that the item is going to be chopped, ground or shredded. If it has the do with a small kitchen appliances then Cuisinart more than likely has a quality product available.
Cuisinart started manufacturing coffee machines in late 1994 and introduced their popular line of coffee makers at the Gourmet Products Show in 1995. Another innovation Cuisinart pioneered was fulfilling the consumers’ desire for moderately priced machines that took into account innovative design and availability in multiple colors.
As the number of espresso and gourmet coffee drinkers started to rise Cuisinart began to turn out more coffee machines. One of those lines of coffee makers is the Cuisinart grind and brew coffee maker, which will not only bring you one of the freshest tasting cups of coffee you can get it will do it automatically, while doing it at a very affordable price. Let’s take a look at the different models of Cuisinart Grind and Brew Coffee Makers and what you can expect from each model.
Grind And Brew Details.
The DGB-550BK like the other grind and brew coffee machines in Cuisinart’s line is designed to grind the coffee beans right before brewing begins. Cuisinart has produced the machine with a pleasing Italian design, which will make it look right at home in just about any kitchen. Here’s a quick rundown of the rest of the machines features.
- This coffee machine is fully 24 hour programmable and possesses a grind off feature as well as an adjustable auto shut off function with ranges from 0 to 4 hours.
- A trademarked brew pause feature allows those of us who are to impatient too wait the ability to sneak a cup of coffee before the brewing is done. Of course you could always use the 1 to 4 cup feature to shorten up the brewing time and save coffee.
- This model features a 12 cup carafe, a drip less spout with knuckle guard, charcoal water filter and a separate grinder chamber with filter area to make cleanup as easy as possible.
- Comes with a limited three year warranty.
The DGB-625BC & DGB-650BC are similar to the DGB-550BK except that they’re missing the Italian design. Another difference is that the 625BC is a glass carafe unit and the 650BC is a double insulated thermal pot machine. All the features and benefits associated with the 550BK are also present in these machines. The following are the differences.
- The glass carafe coffee maker has a warning plate to ensure your coffee stays hot. The thermal carafe machine on the other hand does not require one and has not been included. In addition the carafes are not interchangeable between machines.
- The glass carafe model has a capacity of 12 cups of coffee (5 ounces per cup) and the thermal carafe model a 10 cup capacity. The difference is in the insulation and the space it takes up in the thermal carafe.
The DGB-700BC & DGB-900BC models are the top of the Cuisinart line. The 700BC model is a glass carafe unit and the 900BC machine is the thermal carafe model. The difference this time is that Cuisinart made an adjustment so that both carafes are able to hold 12 cups of coffee based on 5 oz per cup. Below is a quick rundown of all the features offered with this grind and brew coffee maker.
- An 8 ounce coffee bean hopper with a sealed lid and a built in burr grinder has been designed in.
- You now can choose the strength of your coffee from strong, medium or mild.
- A greater grind control has been incorporated into this machine as well allowing you to select the amount of coffee you want to brew in a range of 2 to 12 cups.
- Both a 12 cup glass and double-wall thermal insulated carafe models are available.
- This Cuisinart grind and brew machine automatically shuts off after brewing is completed as well as possessing a grind off feature.
- You also get an integrated 2 to 4 cup feature, charcoal water filter and a permanent gold tone basket filter.
- A limited minute three year warranty is included.
Cuisinart grind and brew coffee machines are some of the best known on the market and do a great job of serving you up some wonderful coffee. Your morning brew should be as fresh as possible and merging the grinding and brewing process as close together as possible is one way to achieve that goal. So stop using coffee that may have been ground months ago and replace it with a whole bean self grinding Cuisinart coffee machine.
To get further information on, or to buy any of these of Cuisinart models simply click on any of the images and a new window will open to fulfill your request.