A Drip Coffee Maker With A Difference!
The Bonavita Company is a manufacturer of coffee brewers, kettles, scales, drippers and drip stands. Their stated mission is to ensure that their customers enjoy the full flavor of their favorite hot beverage. They appear to have accomplished that mission with their BV 8 cup coffeemaker, at least as far as people their customers are concerned.
The Bonavita BV 1800 is one of the few coffee makers on the market that has actually been certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America for quality and performance. This is no small feat, since it certifies that this coffeemaker is capable of brewing coffee to exacting standards. Let’s check out some of the features on this high-end drip coffeemaker.
Bonavita 8 Cup Coffeemaker Details:
- The machine features a German engineered brewing system.
- A 1400 W heating system has been incorporated, which heats water quickly and efficiently.
- The optimal brewing temperature of coffee is between 195 and 205°F. Very few coffee makers on the market reach these temperatures. That is not the case with this Bonavita model with it being able to achieve a water temperature as high as 205°F.
- The boiler used in the unit will only release the water to brew the coffee when it reaches 200 to 205°F, ensuring the perfect brew.
- The machine is capable brewing 8 – 5 ounce cups of coffee in as little as 5 min.
- A wide pattern shower head has been used that ensures complete saturation of the grounds.
- This machine comes in both a thermal carafe model had a glass carafe model.
- The glass carafe model comes with a two-hour auto shutoff feature. The thermal carafe unit does not possess a heating plate so does not incorporated this feature.
- You’ll notice that the water tank has a nice wide opening, making it easier to fill as well as having clear markings indicating all of your fill points.
- The stainless steel carafe is a double walled glass lined model, which will deliver better heat control.
- Plastic used in the machines construction is entirely BPA free.
- A two-year manufacturer’s warranty is included.
So there you have an overview of the features contained in this unusual drip coffee machine. As we stated earlier this is a high-end drip coffeemaker and as such is not exactly cheap as drip coffee makers go. So the question is what do real people think about this machine once they have used their hard earned dollars to purchase it?
That’s probably one of the most phenomenal things about this machine and with over 940 customer reviews recorded it has been achieved a 4.3 star out of 5 rating. As a matter fact over 600 people have given it a maximum five star rating, something that I find amazing.
To prove our point we have included a representative comment from those 600 reviews. We’ve chosen one of the least glowing comments we could find as well.
5.0 out of 5 stars! Better Coffee
This review is from: Bonavita BV1800TH 8-Cup Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe (Kitchen)
The coffee maker is advertised to make better coffee by producing the water at the best temperature 195 to 205. It must do that because all the coffee we make in it taste much better than any coffee I have made in the past.
To get further information on either these two units, read more customer reviews or to order this excellent machine simply click on any image and a new window open to fulfill your request.
|The Bonavita Glass Coffee Maker||The Bonavita Thermal Coffee Maker|
Some or all of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that we will be paid a small commission if you should decide to make a purchase. This in no way affects the price that you will pay for the product upon ordering.[googleplusauthor]