Great Fresh Ground Brewed Coffee
Krups is probably one of the oldest manufacturers of electric cooking and food preparation appliances around. Krups was founded in 1847 by Robert Krups and their first product was a high-grade rotary spring scale. Since their initial founding they’ve gone on to create all sorts of kitchen appliances, such as rice cookers, waffle irons and the item they’re best known for in the United States the Krupps Coffee Machines.
The Krups Coffee Maker comes in many different varieties from your standard drip coffee maker all way up to a full automatic espresso machine. The machine we’re focusing on here though is the self grinding Krups machine. The Krups KM7000A is the only grind and brew drip coffee maker Krups manufactures and is a very stylish machine.
The Krups grind and brew is a 10 cup drip coffee brewer that touts the ability to make the perfect cup of coffee within minutes. The coffee machine is also programmable along with containing automatic functionality to remove the guesswork from brewing that perfect cup of Joe. Are you ready take a closer look at this Krups coffee maker? Great let’s go.
The KM7005 Coffee Maker Details.
- The machine is 1000 watts strong and can brew up to 10 cups of coffee at a time.
- A conical burr grinder, which grinds slowly to preserve flavor, has been incorporated into the coffee maker and it possesses the ability for you to set 5 different grind levels and three coffee strengths.
- For brewing smaller amounts of coffee, 2 to 4 cups, and aroma function is available.
- Digital settings are available so that you can brew just the mount a coffee you want. Settings available are 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 cups.
- An ingenious brew basket lid that automatically closes immediately after grinding prevents steam from backing up into the bean hopper, grinder and delivery channel.
- A pause function is available along with an anti-drip valve, automatic shut-off and water filtration have also been designed in.
- The footprint of this Grind and Brew machine is a mere 11.5 x 11.1 x 15.5 inches.
- The machine also comes with a two year worldwide limited warranty.
Admittedly this self grinding brewer from Krups is a stylish piece of equipment that would look fantastic and just about any kitchen and the programmable grind and brew function will have you sipping on your morning coffee before you know it. The real question is how do real people feel about this machine, especially if it had a chance to use it for a while?
Unfortunately the grind and brew Krups machine didn’t fare as well as the other models on this site. Out of the 544 customer reviews that were left about this machine it only achieved a rating of 3 out of 5 stars. Also something you don’t see very often is the fact that more people rated it as a 1 star than a 5 star. The bulk of the complaints seem to be about defective units and less than stellar customer support.
To get more information about this Krups machine, read the customer reviews or to order simply click on any of the images and a new window will open to fulfill your request.
|Krups Grind and Brew KM7000|
Some or all of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that we will be paid a small commission if you should decide to make a purchase. This in no way affects the price that you will pay for the product upon ordering.[googleplusauthor]