They’re Unique Machines As Well.
The invention of the drip coffeemaker just celebrated its 60th anniversary of its development in Germany by Gottlob Widmann. This invention eventually went on to replace percolators in the 70’s and is the standard method for brewing for most folks. This is due to its ability to not over extract coffee and cause bitterness. The electric drip coffeemakers of today are generally inexpensive, reliable and the preferred way almost all of us get our first morning cup of Joe.
This page features some of the highest customer rated and unique drip coffee makers on the market today. We have already weeded through an eliminated those coffeemakers that might prove to be unreliable and just not make a great cup of coffee. This list will continue to grow as we find more highly reliable products for you to consider.
Choose Your New Highly Rated Drip Machine.
Scroll Below The Video To See The Coffee Maker Details.
Click on an image below to be taken to more information on that particular machine.
The Ninja Coffee Bar.
- Do you need the ability to choose from different size cups? Then you’ll love the Multi-Serve Dial which allows you to choose from a carafe, half carafe, travel mug and even a cup.
- Includes a unique ability to dial up the flavor richness you want using a Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology. You can choose from either classic, rich, over ice or specialty brews.
- Just the right amount of water required for the perfect brew is used based on the brew size and brew type you’ve selected using the Auto IQ One Touch Intelligence System.
- Comes with an 18 ounce Titan double wall tumbler that will work with both iced and hot coffee.
- Included in the package are a permanent filter, recipe book with 40 recipes, coffee scoop, five paper filters, glass or stainless steel carafe, milk frother and tumbler.
- Customer rating is a 4.1 star out of 5 stars.
The Bonivita BV1800.
- This model has had the coffee grounds/water contact time exactly engineered for the best possible coffee.
- The shower heads that distribute the water on top of the grounds have been designed to provide optimal extraction.
- Has a 1400 W heater to quickly the raise temperature of the brewing water.
- The stainless steel carafe is capable of holding 8 cups of coffee.
- Constructed with BPA free plastic.
- The boiler used in the unit will release the water to brew the coffee only when it reaches 200 to 205°F.
- Happy owners give it a 4.2 star out of 5 customer rating.
Mr. Coffee Smart Wifi-Enabled WeMo Coffee Maker.
- This machine comes Wi-Fi enabled and with a free app that can access your coffee maker anytime and anywhere.
- You can schedule brew time and setup reminders using the free app.
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under seven minutes and will keep the brewing water at optimal temperature for the best flavor.
- A brew button has been included for manual (non WeMo app) coffee brewing.
- The removable filter basket makes adding fresh grounds and removing spent coffee a simple task.
- Comes with a removable water tank to make filling a simple process.
- Currently has a 4.0 star out of 5 customer rating.
CucinaPro 9910 Double Coffee Brew Station
- No you are not seeing double this machine can actually brew two different pots of coffee at the same time.
- Uses a permanent gold tone filter.
- The pot heaters in the machines base can be controlled individually.
- Has a 2 water level windows with cup graduations that are clearly marked.
- The spring out coffee basket makes for both easy refilling and disposal of grounds.
- Helps to eliminate those early-morning arguments with your spouse over which type of coffee should be brewed. Simply do both.
- Impressive at a 4.6 star out of 5 customer rating.
The Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
- Brew full or half pots.
- Consistently brews at 196 to 205°F.
- Unique internal copper heating element.
- Comes in both a thermal carafe and glass carafe.
- The machine has a very intelligent design.
- The water tank has a wide mouth and easy to see water graduation markings.
- Currently has a 4.4 star out of 5 customer rating.
Beko Turkish Coffee Maker
- The machine will make from 1 to 3 cups.
- Has an illuminated boiling plate.
- Creates a foamy Turkish Coffee.
- Has a very compact design so it will fit nicely on any countertop.
- Comes with a measuring spoon to insure the proper amount of grind is used.
- The boiling status is monitored by a warning light and an audible alarm.
Currently has a 4.5 star out of 5 customer rating.
Zojirushi EC-YSC100 Fresh Brew Plus
- This machine is been designed to guarantee that the brewing temperature will be over 200°F, which will ensure maximum flavor extraction.
- The included thermal carafe will keep your coffee warm for hours on end.
- The water tank is removable so that refilling becomes an easy process.
- The machine has been designed with an automatic cleaning cycle built-in. This will make sure that you always have the best tasting coffee possible.
- Has a 24 hour programmable timer that can have your coffee ready and waiting for you when you wake up in the morning.
- If you remove the carafe during brewing the drip prevention feature will kick in preventing the spilling of any coffee.
- The machine will make from 2 to 10 cups of coffee.
- Overall size is 10 5/8 inches wide x 8 inches deep x 14 78 inches tall and weighs approximately 9 pounds.
Currently sporting a 4.9 star out of 5 customer rating.
KRUPS KM4689 Moka Brewer
- This machine has a truly unique design
- The machine uses the Moka Brew steam extraction method to provide you some of the best coffee available.
- Maintains the perfect temperature of 187-degree Fahrenheit
- Has a large 10 cup carafe with a safety latch that holds it securely in place.
- Includes a stainless steel water tank and heating element.
- A permanent coffee filter is also included.
- 2 year worldwide warranty.
- Overall size is 9.9 inches wide x 9 inches deep x 13.8 inches tall and weighs approximately 6 pounds.
Currently sporting a 4.2 star out of 5 customer rating.
So there you have it a few of the best coffeemakers as rated by consumers on the market. To get more information on any one coffeemaker simply click on its image and a new page will open to fulfill request.
Some of the links in the article above may be affiliate links and earn us a small commission if you decide to purchase an item.