Time To Get Cooking!
As I write this summer has just officially arrived and with summers arrival family barbecues and get-togethers with friends will be happening with more regularity. Of course when we cook for all these folks we also want to wow them with our creations. That’s why when I we came across these seven delicious ideas for cooking with coffee I knew I had to post them for you. These recipes from TLC.com run the gamut for just about anything you might want to serve the summer and all of them use your favorite beverage, coffee.
Here’s a list of the recipes included.
- Coffee Hazelnut Muffins With Nutella Glaze
- Coffee-Maple Spiced Nuts
- Grilled Green Salad With Coffee Vinaigrette
- Broiled Java Turkey
- Coffee Rubbed Cheeseburgers With Texas Barbecue Sauce
- Three-Ingredient Prime Rib Roast
- Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake
We’ve also included a video of the mocha chocolate icebox cake for you to watch from here. For the other recipes please click through on the link below.
Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake Video.