The 100 year old plus DeLonghi Company came into existence in 1902 as a small industrial parts workshop in Treviso Italy. During the 1980s DeLonghi started to expand their range of products by producing the Sfornatutto tabletop oven, which became highly successful. It wasn’t until 1995 though that DeLonghi started manufacturing its first line of coffeemakers, with super automatic coffee machines making their debut after the year 2000.
The DeLonghi Company and the DeLonghi espresso machines are renowned for their superb design and technology. In 2007 their line of exclusive kitchen appliances won the much sought after Red Dot Design award, which followed up their design director being named one of the most influential in the world during the year of 2006. DeLonghi prides itself on drawing from its rich Italian heritage when creating a new design as well.
DeLonghi Espresso Machines currently number three models of super-automatic machine. These models are the Gran Dama, Perfecta and the Magnifica with a number of versions of each being included in each model. Since we here at super automatic coffee machines.com only review machines that garner at least 4 stars or higher in consumer reviews we will only be concern ourselves with the Perfecta and Magnifica models at this time.
See The Full Overview Here: Perfecta Digital ESAM 5600.S
The ESAM5600M machine is an extremely versatile pieces of equipment and has the capability to prepare espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks just to name a few. This machine is also the only one I know of to keep statistics on exactly how much water you used, espresso is prepared, cappuccinos made and how many times you have de-calcified the unit along with others. Here’s a quick rundown of some other features.
- It’s completely programmable allowing you to adjust start time, auto shutoff, clock, temperature of the coffee, and water hardness.
- Variable coffee strength with 5 choices from extra mild to extra strong along with three cup sizes.
- DeLonghi’s patented Direct-to-Brew System with Thermoblock combines to ensure you are getting the freshest coffee possible.
- Provides you with Single-Touch Cappuccinos and Lattes utilizing a detachable 25-ounce milk container that can froth or steam milk along with providing an automatic cleaning ability.
- These DeLonghi machines put out a serious 15 bars of pressure.
- Other features include a cup warmer, hot water spout, adjustable conical burr grinder, instant reheat, de-calcification, removable 54 ounce water tank, removable used coffee container and adjustable coffee spouts.
This DeLonghi unit is extremely compact, but amazingly keeps all of the same features that are contained in larger machines. Now you and your friends can enjoy all of those great Italian drinks at the touch of a button without having a machine that takes up a lot of space. Here are some of the features.
- The DeLonghi ECAM23210B is a more convenient size allowing for greater flexibility in locating it in your kitchen.
- Contains the patented cappuccino system frother that will allow you to create a creamy froth simply by placing a container with milk under the nozzle.
- The machine allows you to use both whole and pre-ground beans for your coffee making.
- Grinds your beams just before brewing with the patented direct to brew system.
- Possesses five coffee-strength settings from extra-mild to extra-strong along with four cup size options.
- Other options include water filtration, as well as a cup warmer and a removable drip tray.
The ECAM22110SB Magnifica are similar in most aspects to the ECAM23210B Magnifica. The main difference between the two is that the ECAM22110SB Magnifica is a stainless steel color and the control panel is not as feature rich as the ECAM23210B. The steam wand on this machine rotates out from the body of the machine as opposed to rotating in a clockwise fashion.
ESAM3500.N Magnifica Digital
See the full review here: DeLonghi ESAM 3500
The ESAM3500 Magnifica machines are 1,150 watt machines that have the capability to prepare espresso, demitasse, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks in addition to others. When combined with the unique beans-to-brew system you have a super automatic espresso machine that out shines many others. Here is a rundown of its included features.
- The machine is digitally programmable allowing you to adjust the start time, auto shutoff, clock, temperature of the brew, and you water hardness.
- You grind just before you brew using the patented Direct-to-Brew System with Thermoblock, which provides for excellent heat distribution along with being removable for easy cleaning.
- You Pick Your Coffee Strength! This machine provides you with five choices–extra-mild, mild, regular, strong, and extra-strong.
- Three Drink Sizes Available: ristretto (small), espresso (medium), and large (American coffee).
- The DeLonghi ESAM3500 has a serious pressure of 15 bars, which is combined with a patented Single-Touch Cappuccinos and Lattes process. The machine also includes a 25-ounce milk container and two removable lids, one for frothed milk and the other for steamed milk. Additionally the entire milk container is removable, so it can easily be refrigerated.
- A Professional-Quality Conical Burr Grinder is integrated to produce a consistent, fresh, and aromatic espresso or coffee. Adjustable grind settings allow you to fine tune for just about any type of bean without burning them.
- The adjustable spouts let you brew directly to espresso, demitasse, or 12-ounce cups.
- The instant reheat function keeps the core of the machine hot; ensuring that it is always has the ideal temperature for brewing.
- An automatic de-calcification indicator lets you know when it’s time to descale the machine.
- A warming plate on top of the machine preheats your cups so your brew stays warm after it’s made.
- Includes a hot water spout and a removable 1.8-Liter (60-Ounce) Water Tank.
- The removable used coffee container and drip tray make for convenient cleaning and easy disposal of coffee waste. All parts are also dishwasher-safe.
The Perfecta and Magnifica machines are some of the finest on the market with 75% of folks leaving reviews on Amazon.com giving them 4 stars or higher being commonplace. Purchasing any one of these DeLonghi espresso machines will not only add a real touch of class to your kitchen it will also save you time and money by not standing in line so often at Starbucks for your daily shot of caffeine.
So checkout each of these DeLonghi machines machine and then make the choice as to which one will start bringing the barista experience into the comfort of your own home.
To get more information on any of these espresso machines, read customer reviews or to purchase simply click on any image and a new window will open to provide you the information.