A Retro Style From A Name You Can Trust.
The name Cuisinart is probably one of the best-known names in kitchen appliances. So it comes as no surprise then that they have a red coffee machine available as well. This machine comes complete with a retro styling that harkens back to a time when things were built to last. In addition if you’ve decided red just isn’t going to work, it’s also available in black chrome, black brushed metal, matte black metal, metallic green, metallic pink, metallic purple and metallic white.
Here’s a further rundown of some of the great features that are offered on this Cuisinart DCC 1200 Brew Central machine.
Cuisinart Red Brew Central 12-Cup Details:
- The machines, brushed metal exterior and vibrant red color are bound to make it stand out in any kitchen.
- The water reservoir has a cover that flips up for easy filling.
- Comes with an LCD clock allows you to not only display the time of day but access the automatic functions as well when used in conjunction with the function knob and flip switch.
- The Brew Central not only has an automatic on function, which can be set for any time of day, it also has an auto off function as well that can be set anywhere from 0 to 4 hours.
- Another novel feature of this machine is the heater plate control knob which allows you to control the temperature of the warming plate after brewing is finished.
- Overall dimensions of the coffee maker are 16 x 10.7 x 9.5 inches and weighs 8.5 pounds.
- When the time comes to remove any built up calcification from your water the machine will automatically tell you.
- When you’re brewing is complete the machine will signal you with five short beeps.
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished.
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter, measuring scoop and instruction book.
- Comes with a 3-Year limited warranty.
Now that your interest is piqued you’re probably asking yourself what other people thought of this machine. The good news is that at around the time of this writing it was sporting right around a 4 star rating with most people being happy with their purchase. Here are some those REAL customer reviews:
“Pluses and Minuses”
I’ve had the Cuisinart Brew Central for about a week now. I was hesitant to spend so much on a coffee maker but I’m happy to report it’s well worth it. Sure, you can get other brands of coffee makers for under $25 if economy is the most important feature, but…
“Fantastic coffeemaker – if you have the space”
When my Braun FlavorSelect coffee maker unexpectedly stopped working, I had to scramble to find a new machine. I wanted another Braun, but unfortunately, they seem to have stopped making a 12 cup coffee maker. So I had to begin an intense search for a…
“Finally Found It!”
After purchasing 3 other coffee makers, the 4th one is the charm! This coffee maker makes great tasting coffee. I never knew there was a difference — it’s worth spending a few more dollars on. It also has all of the features I was looking for such as:…
Now that you’ve seen all the particulars of the DCC-1200 Brew Central you’re probably in agreement that this is a coffeemaker is something that will be a welcome addition to any home. Oh and if you decide ultimately that red is not the right color for you then just choose from one of the seven other colors that are available.
To get more information, read more customer reviews or to purchase this great Cuisinart Brew Central coffee machine simply click on any image for the order now button below.
Some or all of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that we will be paid a small commission if you should decide to make a purchase. This in no way affects the price that you will pay for the product upon ordering.