Ever since Mr. Coffee’s humble beginnings as North American Systems in Cleveland Ohio they have produced game changing coffee brewing methods. Their first was the invention of the drip coffee maker that changed the way coffee was brewed, which until that time had been mostly by percolator. The difference was a percolator reheats the coffee over and over causing bitterness, while the drip coffeemaker simply heats the water.
The second innovation was the introduction of a flash boiler in 2010 this allowed the heating of enough water to brew 10 cups of coffee in a little under 8 min. This also eliminated the need for warming plate below allowing the coffee to be brewed directly into a thermal carafe. The jury is still out but the third game changing addition to home coffee brewing might be their new Mr Coffee Café Barista Espresso Maker.
The Café Barista allows you to create coffeehouse drinks in the comfort of your own home with one simple touch of a button. You’ll be able to brew anything from cappuccinos, aromatic espressos and lattes with much more intriguing treats such as Café mochas, espresso martinis and even caramel cappuccinos being well within your reach.
So let’s dive in and take a closer look at this new espresso maker from Mr. Coffee.
Café Barista Espresso Maker Details:
- This special espresso maker possesses a powerful 15 bar pump.
- The removable water reservoir makes it easy to fill as well is easy to clean and since it is removable that also means ease of refilling.
- The milk reservoir is also removable making it again easy to clean and easy to fill with the added benefit of being able store any unused milk in the reservoir, in your refrigerator.
- The automatic milk frother will turn ordinary milk into a light creamy foam. In addition you can use whole, skinned, soy, almond or whatever type of milk you want to use as your medium.
- The machine possesses a one touch control panel, which allows you to choose between double or single shots of espresso, cappuccino or latte’s.
- As mentioned earlier you will be able to brew espressos, cappuccinos, lattes and other variants such as toffee lattes, espresso martinis caramel cappuccinos and Café mochas, to name a few. The included recipe guide will walk you through many, many more.
- Additional features incorporated into this machine are custom, froth, clean buttons and a removable drip tray.
- All the removable parts, with the exception of the porta filter are top rack dishwasher safe.
- A 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty is included.
Yes the Café Barista Espresso Maker is an excellent espresso maker from one of America’s most trusted names in coffee brewing. As a matter-of-fact this machine was able to Garner a 4.3 out of 5 rating from real folks that have owned it and had a chance to use it. Here is a representative comment from one happy owner of this machine.
5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I love, love, love this!, October 29, 2013
By Miss Read “Maggie”
I have been looking at different coffee machines. I love lattes but they can be so fattening and expensive. I was a little hesitant about this, I mean, too good to be true and wasn’t expecting to be that impressed but I held out hope. Anyhow, just set it up, which was easy, primed it and made my first latte. I used 2 percent milk and sugar free syrup from torani. It’s so, so good! I am so impressed and so happy with this machine, it is just what I have been looking for. Not complicated, easy to use and best of all it makes a good latte that I can make myself.
Yeah that all sounds great but you’re probably asking the question “Are there any problems I should know about?” Honestly, we can see there is no common problem among the machines worth reporting. The only thing we saw was that 4 machines out of 97 reviews quit working. This was quickly resolved though by customer service which sent out a new machine to the owner.
To get further information, read more customer reviews or to order this fine Mr. Coffee espresso maker simply click on an image or the button below and a new window will open fill your request.
Some or all of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that we will be paid a small commission if you should decide to make a purchase. This in no way affects the price that you will pay for the product upon ordering.
Some of the links in the article above may be affiliate links and earn us a small commission if you decide to purchase an item.