You Will Unlock The Perfect Brew.
Breville takes their coffee making seriously and firmly believes that the closer they can push the grinding and brewing process together the better your coffee will be. Not only that but they believe that giving the ability to the user to almost infinitely adjust the combinations of grind size and brewing time will allow the user to achieve the perfect cup of coffee.
Taking all these things into account is the idea behind the newest self-grinding coffee machine in their lineup the Breville Silver coffeemaker. In this new machine they have given you an easy access grind control knob on the top of the machine, a real time readout from the LCD screen and the ability to unlock the bean hopper for storage or removal of the coffee beans.
Combine the items above with the machines compact form, the ability to brew either to a travel mug or pot and its ability to use either preground or whole bean coffee and you’ll see that this machine is something special. It doesn’t stop there though since this machine sports numerous other features that will make the true coffee aficionado sit up and take even more notice. We have provided you with a list of all those features below.
Breville Silver Details.
- The bean hopper can hold up to a half pound of coffee beans and is equipped with a locking system that can be released for easy storage, transfer or removal of the beans.
- The LCD screen on the front panel provides real-time feedback on things such as present grind size, current water level, strength, brewing time and much more.
- A pre-brew temperature control ensures that the proper temperature of water is delivered to the coffee grind.
- The machines stainless steel burrs that make up the heart of the grinding system are designed to consistently deliver a precise particle size ensuring that you get optimal flavor time and time again.
- Eight strength settings are also available on the machine allowing you to choose the strength of your coffee or to simply use preground.
- Yes there is an auto start feature on the machine so that you can have your coffee ready and waiting whenever you desire.
- Has the ability to brew a single cup with numerous size options (travel mugs) all the way up to a 12 cup carafe.
- The steep and release technology provides for a balanced cup of coffee.
- A calibration function allows you to adjust the output of the grinder to match different roasts of coffee bean.
- A removable drip tray has been provided to not only facilitate cleaning but to allow for the use of tall cups and travel mugs when brewing.
- The 60 ounce water tank is front filling to make it as easy as possible to replenish the tank.
- Includes a pause brew feature that allow you to sneak a cup of coffee in mid brew from the carafe.
- A grinds catcher is also present and is removable for easy cleaning.
- The carafe is a 12 cup double wall stainless steel model.
- Has a removable gold tone filter and in the unlikely event that the basket should become blocked a steam baffle has been incorporated to divert the water overflow.
- Overall size of the Silver is 9 inches long x 14 inches deep x 17 inches high and weighs approximately 16 pounds.
- A cleaning brush is also part of the machine for cleaning of the grinding burrs and chute.
- The machine currently boasts a customer rating of 4.5 stars out of 5.
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Admittedly this list of features is quite impressive! Probably the most impressive part of all those features is the number of combinations that are available to the user in adjusting their brew and achieve the perfect cup of coffee. This is pretty much unmatched in other machines of this class.
All these features are all well and good but what do real folks think of this machine once they get the machine home and use it? The news here is more than good. Below is a representative comment from one such happy owner.
Thanks for breaking once again, Cusinart!!!!! By ljcon
Awesome coffee maker. We bought this after our third Cusinart in six years (two different models) stopped pumping water. This coffee maker makes grinding/making coffee fool proof. It is much more quiet than the Cusinart, brews faster and so much easier to clean. LOVE IT.
To get more information, read more reviews or to purchase the Breville Silver simply click on any image and a new page will open to fulfill your request.
Some or all of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that we will be paid a small commission if you should decide to make a purchase. This in no way affects the price that you will pay for the product upon ordering.[googleplusauthor]