Grinding To Disposal These Machines Do It All!
If you ever want to see evolution in action then just check out some of these super coffee makers. Even the least advanced of these machines is as far above the perk coffee pot as the human race is above the amoeba. For those folks that don’t what an amoeba is, it’s a single celled organism that has been around since the dawn of time. Yeah the super automatic machines are that advanced.
As you might have guessed as well some of these machines are also priced just that far above as well, which makes them not for everyone. So what do you get for your money when you upgrade to a super machine? Well along with a great cup of just about any kind of coffee you can think of, you also get the ability to do it with the touch of a single button. Now you’re saying “but I can do that with my drip machine.” Ahh not like this you can’t. Read on and I’ll give you the lowdown on what makes a super automatic machine just that and I promise no Kryptonite is involved.
Super Automatic Models Reviewed
The Saeco Company has been around since 1976 and is a major name in high-end coffee centers. In 2009 Saeco became part of the Philips Company through an acquisition and is continuing to turn out high-end and dependable machines.
Saeco currently makes for machines that garner high ratings among those folks that own them and these machines are the ones that this section will concentrate on. Those machines are the Saeco Xelsis, Syntia Focus, Incanto Deluxe and the Exprelia.
Click the image to the right to read the overviews.
The DeLonghi Company is an Italian-based company that has been around for more than 100 years. In the year 2000 they expanded into the super automatic version of coffee makers and have since become well known for their implementation of technology.
Presently DeLonghi has three models of machine in its stable and of those three machines two of them are presently sporting the consumer ratings we require. The machines that are presently covered in this section are the Perfecta and Magnifica models.
Click the image to the right and read the overviews.
The 150-year-old plus Krups company is probably the best-known producer coffee machines in the United States. In their 150 year history this company has come to produce everything from beertenders to toaster ovens with an emphasis towards quality.
Krups presently produces one super automatic machine, which is the EA82 Espressaria and the machine not only gets high marks from people that own it, it’s also a very compact and attractive unit as well.
Click the image to the right and see what you think.
The Jura Capresso Company is a well-known name in coffee and is the melding of the Capresso Company and the Jura AG of Switzerland. The blending of these two companies has created some truly amazing super coffee centers.
Presently 13 models of machine are produced, but as you might’ve guessed not all of them have measured up in the opinion of the consumer. The ones that have are the ENA 3, ENA 5, Impressa C5, Impressa C9, Impressa Z5, Impressa Z6, Impressa J5 and Impressa J6 and we will cover those in this section.
Click the image to the right to see more of them and read the overviews.
Gaggia is also an Italian-based company that was founded in 1938. Interestingly though they were acquired by Saeco in 1999 and if you read the blurb above about Saeco you know that they were bought out by Philips. The company itself though continues to operate from Italy producing fine coffee machines the way they always have.
Gaggia currently has nine super machines in production with two of those models having reached the levels we require here. Those two models are the Accademia Gaggia and Gaggia Platinum Vision with both of these models being known for their speed.
Click the image to the right to take a look at these impressive machines.
What makes these machines so super?
You’re probably curious though as to what just makes a coffee machine a super machine. Well there are a number of different functions that a machine has to be able to do in order to be considered super. Below is a brief breakdown of what you can generally expect from any of the machines noted above.
All super automatic coffee machines are able to perform the following feats, if it can’t do it, it’s not super:
- Whole coffee beans will now be the order of the day for you. The machine can and will take the beans from an internal hopper, grind them automatically for you and then dump them into a receiver for tamping. Yep you can throw away that coffee grinder you got for Christmas.
- The super automatic coffee machine will also tamp the newly created grounds for you at just the right pressure for the drink you are trying to create. The beauty is it will do it the same way every time, thereby giving you unparalleled consistency.
- The unit will also run the appropriate amount of water through the grounds and into your waiting cup. I know it’s not spectacular, but the point is you didn’t have to do anything to make it happen.
- Now this is my favorite function, automatic grounds disposal. The super automatic will automatically take those damp, nasty, used grounds and dispose of them into a waiting container. How cool is that?
Now for the extras.
- Depending on the make and model you choose there will be any number of extra bells and whistles included with a super coffee maker. Items such as two heating elements, which are used in a process called purging. Purging allows two different temperatures of water to be used, one for brewing and the other for steaming. Other accoutrements that can be included are a second bean hopper, temperature controls, coffee volume controls, a doubler button, pre-programmed drinks and a cup warmer.
Yep super coffee machines are truly a state of the art piece of equipment and one that will serve you well for years to come. We have a number of makes and models here for you to choose from. For further information on any model or to purchase just click on the item and it will open in a new window,
Also check out the video at the top of the page, it may answer any additional questions you may have.