A Very, Very Stylish Machine!
Breville is a name that is synonymous with high-quality and most cases hi-tech cases kitchen appliances, the Breville YouBrew coffee maker is no exception. Breville has gone out of its way to make it one of the finest coffeemakers around by giving you the ability to not only brew directly to your cup using any one of 5 flavor setting, but adding 7 strength settings when brewing in normal mode.
This coffee maker is no ordinary machine in a number of other ways as well. One of those extraordinary items that make it different is the fact that it doesn’t just run water over your coffee grinds, and when in single cup mode holds the water and the coffee grind together longer to brew more flavorful cup. This doesn’t mean though that you’re limited to a single cup because in normal mode you can brew up to 12 cups.
- Two versions of this self grinding machine are available in either a stainless steel carafe or the stainless steel carafe with grind control.
- The machine has a water tank capacity of 12 cups and is able to hold a half pound of beans in the bean hopper.
- Breville’s brew IQ system is in complete control and will intelligently choose the proper amount of coffee, amount of water and brew it at just the right
temperature and all according to your preferences.
- The YouBrew is capable of seven strength settings in normal mode which will vary the size of your grind. There are also five flavor settings available when working in single cup mode, these settings vary the amount of time the water is in contact with the coffee grind.
- Other functions incorporated into the machine are a brew pause, auto start and a cleaning alert.
- The unit incorporates a blue backlit LCD control panel that is very intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Do you have your own preground beans? Then simply turn off the grinder and measure the grounds into the gold tone filter. This is a great option when using oily espresso beans. See why here: Oily Coffee Bean Danger
The Breville grind and brew coffee maker may not be the least expensive machine on the market, but it does provide you with a lot of features the cheaper ones don’t. One of those features is a 12 cup water tank that has a pop up level indicator telling you how many cups of water are left in the tank. In addition when being filled with water, it will make an audible sound telling you when it’s full. These are just a couple of the many features and benefits available with this Breville Coffee Maker.
Now for the fun part! What do real folks say about this machine once they own it and have had a chance to play around with it? The news here is very good with the YouBrew garnering 3.6 out of 5 stars with most people saying they were happy with their purchase leaving reviews similar to this one by M. Kaufman.
I bought this because I wanted good regular coffee from a unit that includes a high quality grinder and does not waste coffee as we used to by making a full pot even if we drank only a few cups. It is exactly that. The coffee is great, and I am surprised that we had to dial down the strength somewhat to get the flavor we wanted – we like strong coffee, and this can make it. It is easy to work with and has performed very well so far (6 weeks or so). The grinder is very loud, but we just program it go off in the morning and are not close by when it starts. Very pleased.
You must be thinking though that the machine has some drawbacks. One thing that comes up as an ongoing complaint is that it’s noisy. This is probably a pretty subjective statement because in reality it’s no louder than your standard coffee grinder, which in this case is buried in the machines interior.
So there you have the lowdown on the YouBrew by Breville. For more information, to read more customer reviews or to place your order simply click on any image and a new window will open to provide you with the information.
Click On Your Choice Of Machine.
Some or all of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that we will be paid a small commission if you should decide to make a purchase. This in no way affects the price that you will pay for the product upon ordering.[googleplusauthor]