Smoother And Sweeter Coffee.
The latest and greatest trends in coffee can sometimes be is difficult to keep up with as technology advancements. There always seems to be a new way of brewing, presenting or drinking coffee showing up. One of the latest trends in coffee is cold brewing. This of course is not to be confused with iced coffee which is simply regular brewed coffee poured over ice.
So just what is cold brewed coffee? Well it’s pretty much like it sounds. The process is simply taking coarsely ground coffee and soaking it in cold water for between 12 and 24 hours. The coffee that is produced does not contain any of the bitter acidic compounds that may be extracted by regular hot brewing. The concentrate is also said to be sweeter and definitely does contain a higher amount of caffeine. This is why it’s usually diluted by 50% with water or cream prior to drinking.
The Trend has become so popular that a number of specialized cold brewed coffee makers have hit the market. These machines will provide you a simplified way to brew anything from a couple of ounces to up to 2.5 gallons of cold brew coffee concentrate.
Below we have assembled a listing of the highest rated machines currently on the market. Check them out and get started with your own cold brewed coffee.
Some Of The Hottest Cold Brew Coffee Makers
Click On Any Image For More Info.
Cold Brewer Overviews
Click On Any Image For More Info.
NISPIRA Luxury Ice Cold Brew Dripper Coffee Maker.
The stylish design of this coffee maker not only makes it a welcome addition to your kitchen but also doubles as a great conversation piece due to its intriguing design.
- This machine can make up to 20 ounces of cold brew in a single brewing, which means it can serve 5 to 8 people.
- The resulting coffee will have a much stronger flavor combined with lower acidity as well as being smoother.
- As a very intriguing design composed of a stainless steel supporting frame and containers made of borosilicate glass.
- Sports a customer rating of 4.2 stars out of 5.
OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker.
The Good Grips machine resembles a retro drip coffee machine and contains a number of novel features such as its rainmaker ability.
- The machines rainmaker ability will distribute the cold water evenly over the grounds.
- It has a switch that allows you to activate the filtration function.
- Integrated sensor will know when you remove the carafe from the machines base and automatically stop the filtration process.
- The carafe, which resembles a science lab beaker, has white gradients to aid in proportioning and a silicone seal stopper to keep the coffee fresh.
- The filters made of stainless steel, is reusable and easy to clean.
- Its footprint is low impact on your counter space.
- Don’t have room on your countertop? The machine comes apart and nests for easy storage.
- Garners a customer rating of 4.4 stars out of 5.
Primula Cold Brew Glass Carafe Iced Coffee Maker.
Some of the unique features on this machine are a nonslip rubber foot and the fact that is designed to fit inside your refrigerator.
- Some of the unique features on this machine are a nonslip rubber foot and the fact that is designed to fit inside your refrigerator.
- Has a full 50 Oz capacity.
- The carafe is manufactured from borosilicate glass and is thermal shock resistant.
- Is BPA Free and includes a non-slip rubber foot.
- The Cold Brew Core is removable and contains stainless steel mesh. It also has an easy-to-clean removable bottom.
- Has a customer rating of 4.2 stars out of 5.
Cold Brew Coffee Maker With Removable Filter.
Resembling a French press coffee maker this little cold brewer provides you with a stylish way to steep your coffee grounds overnight for some fine cold brew in the morning.
- The beautifully crafted handle and pouring spout will provide you with a spill free experience when serving up your brew.
- Internally the machine has a removable Dual Mesh stainless steel filter. The high quality filter will keep the grinds from leaking into your coffee while you allowing you to steep overnight.
- The glass container as well as all stainless steel parts have been stylishly designed so you can leave it out for serving and not feel like you have to hide in the refrigerator.
- Comes with a full 90 day 100% refund guarantee no questions asked
- Customer rating of 4.7 stars out of 5.
Primula Cold Brew Coffee Maker Dispenser.
If you’re in need of heavy production of cold brew then look no farther than the Primula. Overnight you can produce 2.5 gallons of brew for your next party or personal use.
- This unit will allow you to whip up 2.5 gallons of cold brew for a party, your business or whatever.
- It is designed to fit inside most refrigerators comfortably.
- Allows you to produce coffee that is 65% less acidic than its hot brewed cousin.
- All BPA free.
- The power behind this little unit are its three stainless steel mesh cores that contain removable bottom caps and are easy to clean.
- Unique water wall design.
- Has a customer rating of 4.1 stars out of 5.
Filtron Cold Water Coffee Concentrate Brewer.
This simple to use machine allows you to make cold coffee concentrate for use in iced coffee, hot coffee, and milk drinks like lattes and macchiatos.
- Can be utilized to not only make cold brew but hot or a milk drinks as well.
- A proven acid reducer for coffee brewing.
- The resulting concentrate last in your refrigerator up to two weeks.
- Allows you to brew up to 1.5 L of concentrate.
- Pumping out a customer rating of 4.7 stars out of 5.
All that’s left to do now is find out which one suit your lifestyle the best and click on any image to have a new window open to fulfill your request.